Thursday, July 29, 2010

GOOD MORNING FROM CHANGES

The theme of the day is changes.

1. Meds:

I am having a love-hate relationship with Luvox.

Love: B/P is down a little, and cravings are much more manageable. I am at my lowest weight since last summer.

Hate: Brain dead. You know those oh-so-famous Effexor brain zaps? Well, I have been getting them on Luvox, only it's every time I try to read a book aka try to make progress on my thesis. FTW!!!

I really hate how so many med decisions seem to force me to pick between two important things. I will have to call my psychiatrist tomorrow for advice.

2. Therapy

I guess the state can't fund my sessions forever. My therapist hinted that it's likely they will force him to give me up soon since I am not making any measurable progress. He suggested I look into the Rosa Parks Sexual Assault Crisis Center to manage my PTSD.

I don't know how to or who will deal with all the other stuff.

3. Totally unrelated (or perhaps related in a weird oblique way)

2 comments:

  1. Love your video! :)
    If you ever want Connie's info...let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jeanie! i will let u know!

    ReplyDelete