Monday, November 8, 2010

GOOD MORNING FROM PAUSE

Vent:

Circumstances might call for me to take a leave of absence for school.

I met with my therapist last Friday and she seems really persistent (almost annoyingly so) on me being in a PHP (partial hopitalization program). In addition, she wants me to consider going to a shelter for temp. housing. That's all fine and dandy, but I have a thesis to write, classes to finish, and schools to apply to. And both of those things makes the stuff I want and need to do, difficult. She insists that this takes priority, but I'm not 100% positive this is the case.

Meanwhile, this coming Tuesday was supposed to be my extended deadline for my thesis, but that extension will have to be further extended. Still on chapter two. Soooooo.... The way things are going, I might just have to ditch classes this year, and take the time to finish my thesis and go full time next year w/ school. Well -- I guess that'd give me a legit reason to move out, at least.

This shit has had me so anxious all weekend. Hopefully everything gets all figured out by the end of this week. As if I didn't have enough to deal with, now I feel like even my therapists are demanding more from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment