Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HELLO FROM... INFO

I've been looking up info online about psychosis and schizoaffective disorder since I was diagnosed with it my last hospitalization. But I've also been diagnosed as bipolar II and I, and so I've been trying to figure out what the hell it is that I actually have. Even more so since I had a brief psychotic episode again about a week ago. I guess I never felt fully schizoaffective since my psychosis is very transient, though what I experience is indeed psychosis. But then again I never felt fully bipolar either since my "manic" episode don't exactly have me feeling euphoric. In fact it feels horrible. Well, I came across this great article that details Bipolar Psychosis and differentiates mania and mania with psychosis if anyone needs some info on it. Without further ado:

http://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar-disorder/psychosis/bipolar-psychosis-toc/menu-id-67/


It's pretty comprehensive and gives specific examples that helps you understand the difference as well as explain how it is different from schizophrenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment