Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daily life has been really challenging to maintain the last week or so. My PTSD has been intense this past week w/new memories and flashbacks. I've been struggling do things like shower and sleep, and just being awake in general is hard. I had to drop a class, unfortunately, but I think it was a good decision.

I feel kind of sad that it has to limit me, but I guess I'm glad I tried. And I suppose that's what matters. A lot of the times it feels like two steps forward and three steps back, but I'm trying to look on the upside -- less stress, which means I can give my other classes that much more attention.

Here's to finishing off this semester. Hopefully it will be another one without a hospitalization! I'll be proud of that achievement when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment